WHITE'S FIRE ENGINE CO. FLEET

Engine 4 | 1977 American LaFrance

History

Engine 4 began it's life as Engine 2 when the town of Franklin, MA purchased it brand new. The truck served as Engine 2 for many years until Franklin updated the truck to keep up with the times and that is when Engine 2 became Engine 4.

In the mid 90's, Engine 4 was sold to the town of Sutton, MA where it lived out the rest of it's career. It was retired in the late 2000's and sold to a private owner where it served as a family toy for several years until it was time to pass on the joy to someone else. That is when White's Fire Engine Co. purchased it to give it a new life of sharing the joy with others, all while preserving it's history and former glory.

Have any old pictures or stories of this truck? Contact us, we'd love to know about them!

l

WHITE'S

FIRE ENGINE CO.

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Pinterest Icon
  • White Yelp Icon

Tel: 774-482-1377

© 2019 Created by Magenta Strategies using Wix.com

Whites-Fire-Engine-Co-Logo---White.png